|Link to Forum Profile|
- Head of the Green Ajah: August 26, 2001 - June 29, 2006
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Fall 2001
- Creative Articles
- Eilidh Arimath, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Tricia Greenleaf, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Aewyn Haldrin, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Tower Party 2001 - Los Angeles, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2002 - Norman, Oklahoma, USA
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: Local Liaison
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
December 18th 2008
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Over five years, more than six, I think I just passed my anniversary. Hum....let's just say a long long time! :-)
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Well, since it was the dawn of TarValon.net time, it's hard to explain. As an Accepted it was a time of great pranks, lots of fun and friend making. Of course, there wasn't as much to the boards, so we spent much of our time in chat. Some of the best friends I've had in my life are those that I spent hours with in those old school Tower chats.
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
Crap....five years ago? A long long time! :-)
- Why did you choose Green?
Because there was no one else in the Ajah and I felt there was something I could contribute to the site by defining what Green means. Back then, just as now, each Ajah was defined largely by the women who encompassed the Ajah. But when it's only a handful of women, although I loved them all (all 20 of them!) equally, I did not match any of their views on what their Ajahs were. The Greens of the book personified a protective instinct, a will to survive, and a determination of character that I felt defined who I was. :-)
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
That totally depends on which Green you are talking about AND how far along in the series you are. :D :D But....in a general sense of waiting to be the first to fight and not being scared to be a little rough around the edges to accomplish things...then yes :-)
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Sheesh that sounds negative! Yes, I love to party. But *how* I party depends on *who* I party with. With some we eat junk food and watch movies for 2 days on end. With others I'm dancing 'til the clubs close. With others it's the local fruit festival. And some others still, it's a BBQ with a keg. So, I must change my answer...no I do not like to party. I like to hang out with my friends and do friend stuff. :-) Oh lordy yes I love men! My brother is awesome, my nephews inspire me to achieve so they can have a future, my Warder gives me support and admiration....but does that signify what you mean by love? Probably not, but yes, I do love men! Sucker for fashion? Please, I'm a chubby, short woman. They don't make "fashion" for ladies over size 4 ya know. I am a sucker for what makes me feel sexy, comfortable, and young...but also makes me look slimmer! So no, not a sucker for fashion. I'm not a sucker for make up, although I *am* a fan. There is such a thing as to much or to much of a fad. :look
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I am bonded to the most magnificent Axis Gaidin. He's that pimp...no last name needed. :-) :-)
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Um...just hang out now. I started going back to school, so I had to relinquish my Head position about a year ago.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My mother took me a stack of books to read while I was staying overnight at the hospital for observation of a tummy bug. I've been hooked since!
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
No mentees :-(
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
That depends on what book of the series you are on. Some people hate her, but I love Nyaneave. I dig Ebou Dar. :-)
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I used to be a Real Life Function monkey. I love them!