|Location||Lewiston, ME, USA|
|Affiliation||San d'ma Shadar|
|Join Date||October 10, 2005|
|Bonded to||Ninya Evoneigh|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 10, 2005
- Joined Tower: April 11, 2007
- Raised Soldier: August 27, 2007
- Raised Gaidin: December 5, 2008
- Olde Warder and Hen Forum Moderator: July 15, 2017 - January 26, 2018
- Honour Guard of San d'ma Shadar: January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Tar Valon Times Staff: January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Warder Councillor for San d'ma Shadar:
- January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011
- January 1, 2009 - April 25, 2009
- Creative Articles
- Blademaster at 8th Anni
- Drake O'Neeus, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Pakaran Al'Deston, former Recruit
- Kaizu Lancari, former Soldier
- Bandasar Delvkanash, former Soldier
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
Senior Member Interview
October 21, 2011
- Why did you choose San d'ma Shadar?
I chose SDS because it was where I felt most at home. All of the companies had good qualities, but I found myself most identifying with SDS.
- Do you fit the San d'ma Shadar stereotype? Do you enjoy the female anatomy and copious amounts of alcohol?
This would depend on which stereotype you mean. Yes, I enjoy the female anatomy and alcohol, although I've decided to lessen my alcohol consumption.
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in San d'ma Shadar?
Uno is my first thought, followed closely by Thom.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
- How did you first get into the series?
I saw the series in Borders and just happened to buy TEotW and went from there.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Honestly I think Rand. He's in a tough spot but tries his best to do whats right and good for all. And ya he becomes whiny at some points but we all get whiny at some points in life
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I like how most of the bad guys are portrayed. The two that intrigue me the most are Fain and Shadar Haran.
- Favorite book and scene?
Favorite book is Winter's Heart. I love how far Perrin is willing to go for the woman he loves, and that Perrin finally comes into his own. My favorite scene so far though is The Gathering Storm, Chapter Two, where Egwene begins to laugh while being beaten and realizes her situation, what it is to be strong, and pretty much teaches Silviana the same.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I see a lot of myself in Tam, actually. I've been a soldier (well, Marine) and want a simpler life, so I'd probably look to a more country life and farming/herding. Either that or I'd wind up as part of a merchant's guard somewhere.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I was a U.S. Marine and now I am in College for Biblical Studies.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Video Games and Guitar
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Pretty much anything with my favorites being Rock.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Supernatural and Deadliest Warrior for T.V. shows right now and Movies are a long list but most anything Mel Brooks
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love the Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory and I also love the Time Quartet by Madeleine L'Engle.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
It fluctuated between a Soldier like Dad had been(He got out of the army before I can remember), a doctor, or paramedic/firefighter. Mostly I always wanted to help people.