|Join Date||February 8, 2005|
|Bonded to||Duderin Dedumo|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 8, 2005
- Joined Tower: May 16, 2005
- Raised Accepted: June 21, 2006
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: May 30, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 4, 2007
- The Gray you will Never Forget - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
January 29th 2008
- Why did you choose Gray?
Because I felt like I was home among the women of the Gray Ajah. I am a diverse woman, and they were a diverse group. I felt accepted, supported, and like I was part of a family.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
No, nothing like them. I *hate* legal stuff. :lol
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
No. I stay away from politics, I hate debating, it sounds like arguing, and it makes me upset.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I enjoyed it. :) Felt a little long at times, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
On and off, for about five years. I joined before when we were on ezboards, and then left for awhile just as the site switched to the current format, then came back.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I teach classes occasionally, I mentor people, and I interact with junior members a lot. I also plan to serve on the Hall, and one day take serve as a moderator perhaps.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was bored one day in study period in high school, and picked up the first book. I've been hooked ever since. :)
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Cordelia, a new novice is my mentee. :)
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite nation to live in, would be Tar Valon. My favorite character though? Moiraine. My favorite nation to study, is Seanchan. I find it intriguing.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have not yet, but I have met a couple of Tower people in RL.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like Celtic, some modern pop, but mostly I listen to 90's rock and alternative.
- What are your favorite movies?
Fantasy ones, epic movies, that kind of thing. LoTR, Kingdom of Heaven, King Arthur, etc.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I prefer to minimize actions of craziness and stupidity. :P Meaning, I can't think of one right now. :lol
- What job do you have?
I'm a housewife at present.
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
1, English. I dabble in French when I can.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Lanfear. Moghedien is a coward.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Candles or lamps?
Candles! :D (fire goooooooood)
- Party or lounging at home?
Lounging at home. :D
- A short bio about yourself.
Well, I'm an active person, I love to learn about health and fitness, I enjoy yoga, belly dancing, fencing, jogging/walking, hiking, I love to do hand crafts too, I spend many hours knitting and cross stitching, as well as reading.