|Join Date||January 19, 2005|
|Bonded to||Brandon Tataru|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 19, 2005
- Joined Tower: November 1, 2009
- Raised Accepted: May 29, 2015
- Aspired to the Yellow Ajah: January 4, 2017
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: March 17, 2017
- Chat Operator: October 2, 2017 - April 17, 2020
- Gaming/ Tech Talk/ Hand Crafts/ Fine Arts & Literary Pursuits Forum Moderator:
- January 22, 2017 - May 10, 2020
- July 1, 2015 - July 4, 2016
- Graphics Development Team:
- September 30, 2019 - May 8, 2020
- June 4, 2015 - May 31, 2016
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah:
- Library Forums Moderator: January 27, 2018 - July 14, 2019
- Head of the Yellow Ajah: November 10, 2017 - May 8, 2019
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah: April 30, 2017 - November 9, 2017
- Social Marketing Team: December 1, 2016 - October 20, 2017
- Welcoming Committee - Scribe: February 4, 2016 - October 1, 2016
- Outreach Activities Team: January 19, 2016 - June 14, 2016
- Tar Valon Times Staff: June 1, 2015 - December 2, 2015
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Aes Sedai Involvement - 2018
Other Tower Relationships
- Little Sister to Amina Coram
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2018 - Gooding, Idaho, USA
- Anniversary Party 2019 - Ariel, Washington, USA
- Fall Ball 2017 - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Senior Member Interview
March 24, 2017
- Ajah Specific Questions
Why did you choose Yellow? I felt very connected to their mission, a desire to help others.
Are you like the Yellows in the Books? Do you care for people and love to heal things? To an extent, although I’m more of a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen rather than taking an active healing role.
Do you have a favorite Yellow Ajah character from the novels? Nope.
- Book Questions
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series? Since I was 13 years old.
How did you first get into the series? My parents were fans and I was looking for something to read. I guess when I became a teenager they thought I was old enough for it to be appropriate, so they suggested it to me.
Who is your favorite "hero"? Egwene. She starts out kind of obnoxious, but goes through so much character development by the end of the series.
Favorite bad guy/gal? Spoilers? It’s the “Black Sister” that talks with Egwene before killing herself.
Favorite book and scene? N/A
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain? Definitely Aes Sedai. The One Power is just too awesome not to learn it.
- General Questions
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member? I was doing research for a paper comparing LotR with WoT. I don’t remember why I actually joined or stayed, though. Now I stick around for the community!
What do you do in "real life"? Social media marketing and community events
Do you have any hobbies? Reading, PC gaming, TV bingeing
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? Pop, dance, things with a beat. No rap or country.
What are some of your favorite movies / television shows? I mostly watch Sci-Fi TV, like all of the Star Treks. I’m also into the Marvel movies right now.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series? The Dresden Files is hands-down my next favorite. Who can say no to a private detective wizard in Chicago?
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid? When I was little I wanted to be the first female President of the USA. As I got older, I realized that I wanted a woman to be president way before then, and when I got even older, I realized that the job would be way to stressful.