|Join Date||January 22, 2002|
|Bonded to||Jalen te'Kreg and Odin Varna|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 22, 2002
- Joined Tower:
- Raised Accepted: February 7, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 1, 2002
- Head of the Green Ajah: June 29, 2006 - January 1, 2009
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Fall 2005
- Mistress of Revels (North America): October 10, 2002 - May 11, 2005
- Members' Choice Award: Friendliest member - 2003 & 2004
- Members' Choice Award: Best Bonded Couple (with Jalen te'Kreg) - 2007
- Members' Choice Award: Most Likely to Cut Off Her Own Leg Just to Have a Wooden Leg - 2015
- Bonded to Odin Varna, Gaidin of Val'Cueran: March 10, 2003 - present
- Bonded to Jalen te'Kreg, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: December 12, 2006 - present
- Cadhla Aideen, former member
- Sonea Ilandred, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Willow al'Meana, resident citizen
- Karalyne al'Meida, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Penryn Lendayl, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Iesha Ca'Shara, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Cathel Dreng, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Real-life sister of Jarin Mayani, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2002 - Portland, Oregon, USA
- Fall Ball 2003 - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
January 30, 2008
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
5 and a half years
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Very short, but enjoyable. I was only a novice for a week and Accepted for like three.
- Why did you choose Green?
I felt like I fit in with the other Greens and also it just felt right.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
Sometimes. I would definitely be the type of Aes Sedai who would stride boldly into the middle of a battle, especially if it was to save the Dragon Reborn.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
I love men and enjoy fashion and makeup, but only enjoy partying on the occasion.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I am bonded to the fabulous Jalen Gaidin and also to Odin, by order of the Creator.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My brother (Jarin Gaidin) tried to get me to read them when I was in High School, but I couldn't get past the first book. Then, my first year of college, things were slow and he shipped them all to me. I ate em up.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentees are all growed up now: Penryn, Karalyne and Sonea Sedais.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I've always been intrigued by Aviendha and Moiraine and love the Saldean culture.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended many RL functions and have always felt that they are a necessary thing for anyone that is able to, because it really solidifies the connection between the members.
- What kind of music do you like?
Everything but hardcore rock/punk/etc.
- What are your favorite movies?
Love Actually, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Garden State....so many others.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Joined a website devoted to a book series. Also, when I dropped everything to go intern for Disney World.
- What job do you have?
I am currently a project manager for a company that does paperless management software for optometry offices. (Try saying that three times fast!)
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have three. One miniature schnauzer named Angel and two cats: Basil and Cleo.
- What languages do you speak?
English, Bad English and Pig Latin.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be an animator for Disney.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am married to the amazing Cathel Gaidin and am lucky enough to be fairly happy in my life. I am surrounded by people I love and who love me and wouldn't want to change much. I hate doing these type of bio things, because I am a terrible writer, so I'll say: if you want to know more about me, PM me. :D