Outreach Activities Coordinator
This is an admin position in the Department of Community Outreach and helps plan, prepare and execute the community's official online events as well as events of all sizes to promote our philanthropic and charitable endeavors.
Position Level: Administrator
Department: Department of Community Outreach
Rotation: Non-rotation position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Outreach Activities Coordinator reports to the Director of Community Outreach.
The Outreach Activities Team reports directly to the Outreach Activities Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a deadline schedule for our free weeks.
- Manage the Outreach Activities Team, assign duties, etc.
- Keep the calendar up to date, including adding new member birthdays and make sure birthday greetings are sent.
- Work with other departments to promote and participate in free weeks.
- Work with the Director of Community Outreach to create events (both small and large) that help engage our members in our philanthropic/charitable endeavors.
- Must be creative and a self-starter.
- Must be able to manage a team of people and get things done on a deadline.
- Must be able to spend approximately 5-10 hours a week on the boards, with the potential for more as free weeks near.
- Must be a member of TarValon.Net for 6 months of any rank and be in good standing.
Non Essential Qualifications
- Any experience or ability with either graphics or creative writing is helpful.
Outreach Activities Coordinators
- Siera al'Cere: December 11, 2020 - present
- Ilverin Matriam: September 17, 2019 - December 10, 2020
- Alora Sionn: December 23, 2016 - September 16, 2019
- Amarande al'Kalin: August 11, 2013 - December 23, 2016
- Jenalla Selar: June 6, 2012 - August 11, 2013
- Xylina Tyloredrid: June 8, 2011 - June 6, 2012
- Liiane al'Rhuidea: May 22, 2011 - June 8, 2011