|Join Date||February 19, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 19, 2008
- Joined Tower: June 21, 2008
- Raised Accepted: October 29, 2008
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: May 26, 2010
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 25, 2010
- Tower Historian: August 23, 2011 - April 21, 2014
- Chat Operator: January 1, 2012 - April 16, 2014
- Outreach Activities Team: May 22, 2011 - June 30, 2012
- Merit Minion: February 17, 2011 - May 17, 2011
- Online Events Team: January 25, 2011 - May 22, 2011
- Forum Moderator:
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Chat Participation Award - 2012
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Euro Party 2012 - Warnsveld, the Netherlands
Senior Member Interview
Originally January 3, 2011. Updated January 3, 2012.
- Why did you choose Blue?
Cause I felt like it. Bad answer yes, but it's true. :P
- Are you like the Blues in the books? Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
Plot and manipulate? Me? I'm young and sweet and innocent! Wouldn't say that I travel a lot, but I love to see new places and I wish I did it more. ^^
- Do you have a favorite Blue Ajah character from the novels?
I wish I could answer something less boring and more surprising, but I like Moiraine and Siuan.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since late 2003, I was eleven then.
- How did you first get into the series?
My near-cousin read them and seemed to like them a lot so I started too. Later we got pretty much whole the family to read the series and that's how our mums became near-sisters and we then logically became near-cousins.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Have always loved Egwene, and loved Nynaeve too before she became married and stupid in the very same day. Verin is of course awesome too.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Hm I like most of the female Chosen Ones, can't really pick one.
- Favorite book and scene?
Definitely The Shadow Rising, feels like it's the only book where it happens something whole the time and it's all awesome. First it's the last time they're all together in one place, in all the later books they're in different corners of the world and seem to have forgotten that they could just speak to each other. And it's so cute with Egwene, Elayne and Rand when they try to find out what feelings they have for each other. And it's the shock when Siuan get dethroned. And it's the adventures hunting Black Ajah in Tanchico and Nynaeve vs Moghedien. And it's Rand seeing what his ancestors saw a long, long time ago, I love seeing the history of the world. And the best of all, it's Perrin getting the Two Rivers to fight against the trollocks, and then kicking out the Whitecloaks.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Well I'd want to be a Channeler of some kind of course, preferably Aes Sedai. So fail to come there and not be able to do the cool magical stuff!
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Heard of it through a Swedish WoT roleplaying site I was a member of, and then Thalya convinced me that I should join and such.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Mostly being in anguish because I don't know what I want to do. Taking random university courses until I figure that out.
- Do you have any hobbies?
I enjoy playing with fire and popping bubble wrap, those things count as hobbies, right?
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Good music, of course. :P
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Movies: The Mists of Avalon and Mamma Mia! Television shows: Mostly I watch music shows like Idol, recently I also followed Bron which was a really awesome criminal series.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I like books by Inger Edelfeldt, Marion Zimmer Bradley, JK Rowling, Kelley Armstrong, Elizabeth Moon, Ken Follett, Katherine Kerr, David Eddings, Lian Hearn, Charlaine Harris, Sidney Sheldon, Camilla Läckberg, John Marsden, Meg Cabot, Janet Evanovich, Cecily von Ziegesar etc etc. Many favourites yes. :look
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a witch which I still want to be actually, it makes me so very sad that it's not possible in reality!